FOR PRINCIPAL AND SECONDARY ROLES
Miami Lyric Opera will be holding auditions for Principal and Secondary roles for the 2017/18 Season on January 9, 2017. Repertoire under consideration:
Baribere di Siviglia, Madama Butterfly, La Favorita, Lucia di Lammermoor and other of Italian and French repertoire.
TO REQUEST AN AUDITION
Please email a photo, resume and biography to email on subject line, please include “2017/18 Audition Request”, name and voice type.
• Three (3) arias of your choice from Italian and French repertoire.
• One (1) hard copy of bio, resume, head shot at the time of audition.
• $32 audition fee, payable in advance via PayPal, check or money order.
Paypal payment in advance made here.
If paying by check or money order, please send to;
Miami Lyric Opera
P.O. Box 228565
Miami, FL 33222
• Miami Lyric Opera will double-cast when necessary.
• There are no age restrictions.
• Artist salary and stipend will be honored case by case based on level and previous experience.
• No pay (honorarium) for Artists who make debut in a major role the first time in their professional career with MLO (debut).
• Singers selected for an audition will receive an audition appointment via email.
• The $32 audition fee is required in advance to confirm acceptance of your audition.
• A refund is available only with 48 hours notice of cancellation.
• A piano accompanist will be provided.
• The audition fee is required whether or not you use the company pianist.
• Audition feedback available upon request.
Date: Monday January 9, 2017
FOR CHORUS SINGERS & SUPERNUMERARIES
If you would like to audition for the MLO Opera Chorus, please send us an email and tell us you’re interested in joining the MLO Chorus.